- Questions from last time
- Update of my
program from last class
- Presentation guidelines
Scheduling so far
- Thursday, Dec. 4: Ben, Selene, Sumayya, Xu
- Tuesday, Dec. 9: Ana-Frida, Grek, Gwanhi.
- Assume you have 10 minutes total for presentation
- The point of the presentation is to get maximum
feedback on the program you are working on for
your final project.
- You can demo your work up to this point, you can
put a copy of it on the shared drive so
everybody can play with it, you can give people
the URL if it's running over the web.
- Don't worry if your program isn't running properly
yet. This is a graded effort, but your grade
will be based on the clarity of your
presentation and how efficiently you get
whatever feedback you need, not on
whether you're done yet.
- Remember that you should come with multiple copies
of your work; at the beginning of class, we will
all simultaneously copy our programs to the
shared drive so that you can reach them from the
instructor workstation or so that class members
can run them (if you prefer).